We are looking for an experienced urban designer for our mobility team
We are looking for a highly skilled full-time architect/urban designer to join our office at Nørrebro, Copenhagen. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience as an architect or urban designer, with a focus on working and studying at the intersection of architecture, design, mobility, and urbanism.
An interest in working with the green transition is a must.
About the job
As part of the mobility team, the selected candidate will play a key role in JAJA’s ongoing development within the field of mobility, advising on how rethinking mobility systems can contribute to improved quality of life, economic development, social inclusion, and
Responsibilities will include developing conceptual solutions for mobility and urban planning projects through design processes, supporting the mobility team with production of material, creating clear and compelling communication packages for both internal and external presentations and client deliveries, managing the schedule and budget for responsible
projects, and acting as a mentor to interns within the studio.
Terms and conditions can be negotiated, but as members of Danske Ark, we are committed to following the provisions of the collective agreement.
Key qualifications and skills
• 3-5 years of experience with masterplanning, urban design, and mobility projects.
• Proficient use of Adobe Suite and Rhino 3D.
• Ability to develop strong data lead narratives through the use of GIS software (QGIS), Excel, and big databases.
• Excellent visual graphic skills and the ability to communicate complex issues simply and effectively.
• Experience with project management (preparing work plans and managing budgets) or the confidence to learn.
• Strong communication, collaboration, and coordination skills.
• Professional level of Danish
If you are interested in joining our team and have a passion for mobility and urbanism, with a motivation for working with the green transition and experience with design and storytelling, please send your CV and a portfolio of selected work to
email@example.com. We will continue to hold interviews until we find the right candidate.
|3 February 2023
|Find our mobility projects here